Saturday, May 12, 2012

SPEAKING FOR A LIVING

I am a Motivational Speaker , and a proud one at that.My job description is to help people succeed and to be the best they can be.I help and inspire them to take quality actions that have success consequences.I say this a lot on TV and Radio.

I am also a Life Coach.What that means is that i speak on life issues: relationships, emotional 'palava' , stress management, even religion and politics, guiding people to make favorable decisions.My posts on facebook and twitter says it all.

I am also a Peak Performance Consultant. I have been privileged to do human resource trainings for a number of organizations. And when I go there, I don't do customer service training, I ask them for their Marketing unit.Those are the guys who bring money directly to the organization.No sales, no money.Nothing succeeds until someone sells.I figure out that if I can train the salesforce of an organization and they succeed the companies will keep calling me back..AND THEY HAVE!That is what Peak Performance is all about.

These tripartite function describes me like it also describes a number of my senior colleagues in the human development industry.Surely you ave heard of the likes of Sam Adeyemi, Uju Onyechere, Joshua O.Awesome, Ubong Essien, Fela Durotoye, Deolu Akinyemi, Otunba Akin Alabi, Niyi Adesanya, Kingsley Obiakor, Prof.Pat Utomi, Sunny Obazu Ojeagbase and many others.....we are all in the speaking business.Some of the names mentioned already make millions from speaking and selling their intellectual properties. May be you are reading this and you are saying,"I love this..I know I am this..I want to be this".Allow me to show you how.My senior colleagues in this business may be so busy they don't have time or their programs are quite expensive.Ubong Essien charges N58,000 for his 3 days class.Fela Durotoye charges as much as N50,000 for a one day class.Pat Uyomi charges N101,000 for an executive speakers class.

..But then you can learn all that from me with as little as nothing.It is my birthday gift to JUST 50 PEOPLE.All you simply have to do is sms SPEAKER to 08187133153 for all the details. When you do I will get back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment