Saturday, May 12, 2012

WHAT GOD TOLD ME TO DO FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS

On May 13, I would have spent 30 years in my sojourn on earth.As I start to reflect on all I have done and the things I have not done.My greatest JOY and FULFILLMENT are the NUMEROUS NUMBER of people I have IMPACTED through the various media that I have so skillfully used.Just like Jesus who fasted 40 days when he became 30 ,I will be concluding a 40 day fast on the 13th.

I have heard God say, "DOUBLE EVERY EFFORT YOU HAVE DONE in the previous 30 years in your next 30 years.Write more books, start more programs,organize more seminars,begin more companies,travel to more places, and be on TV and radio more times ; for there are more lives to be touched.

"I am sending you to the market place to subtly evangelize the market place.Bear no religious title.Affiliate what you do with no church or denomination.I will send people of different religions and faiths to your meetings and seminars.If you solve people's business, financial and communication problems,irrespective of their faith and religion, they will come to the knowledge of the gospel more readily.Train my servants, missionaries in interior places to be independent so that they can do my work without so much stress.

I have given you unusual wisdom, wit and dynamism.Eloquence and utterance will ooz from you ; and all your results I WILL QUADRUPLE. Yet you must embrace humility as a mother would a child. For human and material resources will always be at beck and call.

" Work for no one for there is a lot to do with your life.There will be a lot to give and give.Time must not be wasted.I will instruct on what next to do 30 years from today.GO! "

1 comment:

  1. Really touching. I hope a lot of people learn that God still speaks today. What really touches me from †ђξ above post is "work for no one for there is a lot to do with your life." Thanks George for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete